CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 31, 2013

My CV

Actually, I am very confused. I will post any more again. My imagination was already exhausted. Every day, I have to post two or more. My head was going to explode. But, I will try to post again. Because this is my task. I will post about my Curriculum Vitae.

My Curriculum Vitae

Name                       : Ria Rahmawati
Birth                         : Kebumen, 09 March 1995
Address                    : Karangkembang Rt.08/01, Alian, Kebumen
Kost                         : Rusunawa UNNES I 
Motto                       : Great things are not accidental, but must certainly be willed
Hobby                      : listening  music, writing
Aspiration                 : Public Accountant
History of School      : SD Negeri 2 Karangkembang (2006)     
                                   MTs Negeri 1 Kebumen (2009)
                                   SMK Negeri 1 Kebumen (2012)
                                   Universitas Negeri Semarang (2016 InsyaAlloh)
Org. Experience       :  TPQ Al Faqih (Chief Administration)
                                   Eksis FE Unnes (Staff Department of Syiar)


No comments:

Post a Comment