CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 30, 2013

This is My Story, Which Your Story ?

I AND MENTORING


"Mentoring" the short word but it's hidden meaningful in it. Although not complete one semesters I follow this activity, I can feel positive changes in myself. Mentoring learns me to study always be better, and always practice to get Allah's mercy.

In Mentoring, I meet extraordinary people never I see before. Mentoring meet me with new friends with some different characters each other. Except that, I also meet with someone until this second I am very interesting. She is my Mentor. I think, she is inspiration girl and can awake my heart to always practice to correct all aspects in myself not good. From that, I know more the meaning of a relationship. The relationship  is not only a relation but relationship based on Aqidah, and the Moslem Law. It is "Ukhuwah Islamiyah" include Ta'aruf, Tafahum, Ta'awun. and Takaful.

Mentoring makes its own colour in my day. In the mid of busy campus, mentoring present as conditioning the  heart for the souls who are hungry for spiritual intake like me. Without the presence of mentoring I do not know what my condition now. Maybe I am being indifferent to religious knowledge and drift on the beauty of the world. Now the distance that separates between me and my parents no longer a significant issue because they now that here I was fine and InsyaAlloh always protected by the positive things around me through various activities such as one that is spiritual mentoring. Thank you for Mentoring, I can learn from you how to be a figure of true muslim and from you anyway I was able to understand the true meaning of life.

Wish be useful ... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment