CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Poem

Taste Hum and Word

I want you are loyal patron for me
as light that illuminate my day
unlikely my affection as big as your affection
but I shall give entire my affections to you
although beautiful time expire 
but all stored in heart
now I only can present
taste hum and word to you "father"



This poem is my creation. I wrote this poem because I'm unbelievably missed a father figure in my life. I will miss a presence which I can never again since his death when I was in Junior Primary School because he had died. I wrote this poem as well as to entertain my self often envious of my friends who still have a father. But I've always believed behind what I'm experiencing right now there must be a silver lining. So I don't want to continue to drag this on my envy because it's useless worthless. I have to do is how happy my parents. Because it is an obligation of a son to his parents. 

Fighting...!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment