CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 5, 2013

Behind Al Fatihah Surah

Allah answer our Al fatihah...???

When we read Al Fatihah's surah at the time of prayer, a lot of people that I read it in haste without spaces, and as will quickly finish his prayer. Whereas, when we are finished reading one verse of the Al Fatihah's surah, Allah answered every our word.

In a Qudsi Hadith, Allah SWT said: " I divide the pray into 2 parts, for Me and for My slave".
The meaning, 3 verses above "Iyyaka Na'budu Wa iyyaka nasta'in" are Allah rights, and 3 verses  to bottom are affairs servant Allah.

When we say  "Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 'alamiin". Allah answer: "My servant has praised Me".

When we say "Ar-Rahmanir-Rahim", Allah answer: "My servant has glorified Me".

When we say "Maliki yaumiddiin", Allah answer: "My servant has worshipped Me".

When we say "Iyyaka na; budu wa iyyaka nasta'in", Allah answer: " This is agreement between Me and My servant".

When we say "Ihdinash shiratal mustaqiim, Shiratalladzina an'amta 'alaihim ghairil maghdhubi 'alaihim waladdhoolliin", Allah answer: "This is agreement between Me and My servant. I'll meet thet he asked". (HR. Muslim and At-Turmudzi)

Pause after reading each one verse. Feel the wonderful answer from Allah because Allah is answering our word.

Then we say "Aaamiin" with soft word, because the Angels are saying the same thing to us.

Whosoever is saying "its aaamiin" along with the angels, Allah will give forgiveness to his". (HR. Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud and An-Nas).



No comments:

Post a Comment