CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Daily Activities


The main of my daily activity is lecture. I lecture in Semarang State University. I took Accounting major in Economics Faculty. I've semester 2. The reason why I majored in accounting because background of my Vocational High School is Accounting. So.. now, I just continue my struggle in accounting and deepening accounting more. 

Besides lecture, I also have other activities in the boarding, such as working the tasks of lecture, played to friend's room, watching a film together, clean room, etc.
As student far away from parents, so I should be independent and can do all by myself.

So far, I'm glad to live in Semarang, because even though I'm not with my parents but I have very good friends to me. Thank you very much, my friends... 






No comments:

Post a Comment